dijous, 3 de març del 2011

C.E.I.P Llagut

C.E.I.P Llagut is the school I went when I was young. The school is in St Pere Pescador. It isn't a very big school, it has between 100 or 200 pupils aproximatelly but when I was in the school it had less. One course, in 3 of primary we were only three persons in the class but in and in 4 too, but in 5 and 6 came more people and we were fourteen. The sixth course of primary was the best in the school. It was very funny, this year we went to France and to Port Aventura with the school. It was the first time I went to Port Aventura and I really enjoyed. In France we went for an interchange with French boys of one town, Montastruc. We went two days to their house and they came two days to our house. It was very funny and we did new friends.
Our teachers were Pilar and Agnes. They are very good teachers and very funny too. Agnes brought us an aquarium with fishes but after christmas all fish died. My best friend this year was Joan Borras. He was new because he came from Olot. Now he is in Olot another time. The only peple in the class who is with me in the high school now are Varela, Selles and Paula. The other people went to live elsewhere or repeat course.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada