dimecres, 2 de març del 2011

Quim

Quim is one of my best friends. He lives in Castello d'Empuries. He has born in 1994 like me but he was born on November. He is doing 1 of Batxiller like me but he goes in the class B. Quim is a boy who has brown smooth hair. He has large hair like a Beattle. I like more him with short hair but he never want cut it short. He has brown eyes and he wear glasses or lenses. He is tall, a little less than me, and he is very weakness but I don't understand why because he eats a lot.

Quim is a very good and funny person. I laught a lot with him. Sometimes he is like a young boy and does a lot of silly things and it is very funny. We are friends since 4 years ago and he is like a brother for me. I tell him a lot of things and he too. The thing he likes more is go out to the disco and smoke. When he is in a party he doesn't tired in all the night. I like go to parties with he.

Quim sometimes is a little weighty but is a good boy and I laught a lot with him. He 's very nice person.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada