dijous, 3 de març del 2011

UAB

The other day we went to the UAB university with the school. This university is in Barcelona and we went with a bus. We went because was an open day and there was talks about the different carees. The true is that I didn't like so much this university. I went to the publicity talks with some friends because in this university there aren't the career that I want to do: CAFE, that is physicall education. We stay all the day in the university and we had lunch in there. The things I liked of the university were the library, the dining and the gardens. There are a lot of green zones with a very tall trees. But the thing I like more of the excursion was the travel with bus. In the bus I sat down with Pablo and we have been playing with the gameboys all the time. Pablo is a very cheat person because when I was winning he desconnected the game boy and we can't finish the play and we have to start other play. We were eating sweets and listening music too. It was very funny.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada