dissabte, 13 de novembre del 2010

Break dance




The dance I like is break dance. Break dance is an urban dance that is part of Hip Hop culture emerged in the African American neighborhoods as New Yorkers Bronx and Brooklyn in 1970. In my opinionis the best type of dance that is. The first time I see this, was in madrid when I was very litle. Were some kids in the street dancing break and I was impressed because they did spectacular things on the floor I've never seen. Since this day I always have wanted learn this dance but anybody I known dance this. Mor later I met Soab and Haffit, two boys of my high school who can dance and sometimes I go with they for practice or I practice alone in my house seing videos of youtube when I have time. Learn break dance is very difficult and you need be very stronger, practice this is a bit dangerous to because you can do damage doing some moves but is very entertaining, funny and you do a lot of sport.
Now I don't know a lot, only the base of the dance but I want to continue practicing for be good in this and show the people I know.

The group of break dance I like is Jabbawockez. In my opinion is the best group of the world. They dance very good but the don't dance only break dance, they fusioned break with other kinds of dance. Jabbawockez are more original to, they dance with a mask and it's more incredible. The best of the group are the coreographys they do because has dance and acrobatics. They're fantastic.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada