divendres, 19 de novembre del 2010

I robot

I robot is a film that I ike so much. The story goes in the 2035 in Chicago where there are a lots of robots who stay with the humans and work for them. The protagonist is a boy(will smith), a police who doesn't like the robots. In chicago a important industry make a very intelligent and modern robots and there are the murder of the scientist who invented the robots. Everybody thinks that the robots are perfect and never will hurt the humans except the protagonist who thinks that the murdered did a robot, and so is. Meantime, the most ielligent robot, vicky are making a revolution versus the humans and the protagonist tries to avoid. Finally he can destroid vicky and all the robots are destroying for ever.
Definelety, I robot is a good film of science fiction and I recommend you see it.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada