dissabte, 13 de novembre del 2010

Football (St Pere Pescador. F.C)



The last year I have played in the Esplais f.c. I was the capitain of the team and I scored 23 goals and we past a very fun year in the football, the best I 've never past.

This year I'm playing footbal with the St pere's f.c team. I play in this team because is very cheap, and is very near my house, and also this year there is a very good team.
We want win the league but is so difficult because this year the St Pere f.c have to play in the Baix Emporda league instead the Alte Emporda league like every year. The problem of this is that we don't know the Baix Emporda teams and we have to go very far for play the match. We play on the juvenils category. The bad of this team is that the majory of the players are 18 years old and go to the university and thay only can go to the Friday's training and the wednesday's training we are few people.
In the team we are 18 aproximately but we are never all.
In St Pere I play in the right side but I used to play center forward.This year i scored only two goals but I want scored more and I think I will can, but the most important is win the matches and trying to get as much as possible of the classification above.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada