divendres, 19 de novembre del 2010

My summer holidays.

My favorite station of the year is the summer. I love the summer holidays. Every year, in summer I go the firsts 15 days on holidays with my family to a place of Spain. This year I went to a Town of Almeria, Vera. I went here this year because the last year I went to and I made a lot of friends but I don't know if I will go the next summer to. To Almeria I went with my cousins and uncles and my fathers. I past a good time in Vera. Vera is a very nice town near the beach. In Vera I was in a house that has a tennis court, football court and a swimming pool, the beach was very near the house . After went to Almeria I stayed some days hear, in St Pere. When I stayed in my house, I met with my friends and we went to the beach or to play football and we went to the summer partys at night. After this some days , I went with my cousins to Benicassim. Benicassim, is a town of Valencia. It stay near the beach and when I go here the majority of the time I stay in the beach. In the beach I used to go fishing, sail with kayak or I do somersaults with a friend. After 15 days I came back to St Pere another time and I met friends. I stayed some days here and I went to play tennis or I went to the beach. In August I started the preseason with the St Pera F.C and we went running the training days. After I went to benicassim another time but with my cousin and my fathers. The truth is that this last summer I've bored a litle and I had wanted to start the course. I hope next summer is equal to or better that this.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada