divendres, 19 de novembre del 2010

My favorite team

My favorite team and the best team of the world in my opinion is the Real Madrid. I like this club and this team since I was very little , I dont' know why but I think it's because all my family lives in madrid and the majority likes the Real Madrid. Real Madrid is the best club of century XX and I think it will be the best of XXI to. The Real Madrid is the club won more Champions league, nine, and won more leagues, thirty one. In the Real Madrid played the best football players like Di Estefano, Butragueño, Hugo Sanchez, Zidane and now Kaka , Cristiano Ronaldo, Casillas etc.
The principal rival of the Real Madrid always has been the Barça f.c. The lasts years Barça has been better than the Real Madrid but this year the team is playing very good and I think this year Real Madrid can win Barça. In the Real Madrid is playing my favourite player that is Cristiano Ronaldo, and not long ago played my other favorite player, Zinedine Zidane, the goal who he scored in the final of the last champions league won the Real Madrid Is my favourite.
This year the Real Madrid has a very good team, he has a very good young players like Canales , Di maria, Higuain or Cristiano, he has a very good old players who Carvalho or Casillas and he has, in my opinion, the best trainer of the world, Jose Mourinho.
I have never gone to an official football match of Real Madrid but I went to a solidary match who play the Atletico the Madrid versus the Real Madrid. It was a very good esperience. Definelity, I think that The Real Madrit is the best team and this year can win some titles and I hope he do it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada