divendres, 19 de novembre del 2010

The E-mail

Hi! My name is Guille and I live in Sant Peter Fisher-man. My favourite sport is football , I play in the St Peter's team. My favourite football team is the Real Madrid and my favourite football player is Cristiano Ronaldo but I like others football teams which Atletico de Madrid or Manchester United. This summer has been so boring for me and for this I wanted start the course. I have doing a particular lessons of English since I'm eleven in my town with some friends of the High School . I have choosen the 'bachillerat' of cience because I want to do Physicall Education in the University and I need do this 'bachillerat'. For this year I hope past the course without many complications and with a good mark if it's possible.

Good Bye.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada